Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: L-4

Dear Jane block L-4Block number/name: L-4 “St. George’s Cross”

Date completed: November 24, 2008

Number of pieces: 21

Notes on block: I’ve been waiting for a block to use this pretty fabric in (from the “Posh” collection by Chez Moi for Moda). I just love it! I’m also very happy with how the block came together… my ¼” bars are actually ¼” inch wide. I’m feeling pretty proud at the moment. I actually started this block last night, but was just completely unmotivated and decided to read a book instead. I ended up doing the bulk of the work this evening while watching television with Keith. With frozen hands. Our house is so cold! No amount of snuggling under a blanket (which, while stitching, is kind of challenging) seems to help my chilled appendages.

No comments:

Post a Comment