Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: G-3

Dear Jane block G-3Block number/name: G-3 “Four Leaf Clover”

Date completed: December 11, 2008

Number of pieces: 3

Notes on block: Reverse appliqué works so well for me. I love it. Inspired by a version I saw in the flickr pool, I used a striped green for this block (though it’s pretty subtle).

The preschool holiday party was last night. And even though my son wasn’t able to attend, I ended up having a pretty good time hanging out in the cookie room all evening. It was so fascinating seeing how each child went about decorating the cookies. Not to mention that the preschoolers were just so darned cute, there was nothing one could do but smile.

1 comment:

  1. Love this block! Perfect fabric for it. I must make this one soon. All your blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete