Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: H-10

Jane Stickle block H-10Block number/name: H-10 “Ben’s Bowtie”

Date completed: March 3, 2009

Number of pieces: 26

Notes on block: Last night, my husband and I did our first workout from Jillian Michael’s 30-day Shred. Afterward, my arms were feeling so flubbery that I wasn’t sure I should even be attempting to stitch! But I toughed it out and managed to complete most of the block. It made for some good post-workout relaxation. I finished it up today. Fortunately, my arms aren’t sore now. Just my legs… my legs are hurting. Eeeow! I guess it’s nice to know I still have some muscle down there.

It has been awhile since I've posted a progress report for my Jane Stickle quilt. Here's how it's looking thus far:

Jane Stickle quilt progress, 3-3-2009
97 blocks done, 128 to go.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice work. Good job on the working out. I need to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that block. Such a pretty green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you are really making progress on the jane quilt. Don't you just working out with Jillian. I have the Bootcamp workout with Bob. Pretty intense. You can probably just breeze through it since you are younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! The green and white is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete