Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: E-8

Jane Stickle block E-8Block number/name: E-8 “Mama’s Maze”

Date completed: January 8, 2010

Number of pieces: 33

Notes on block: So this block isn’t perfect, but I feel okay with that. In fact, I rather like it. And that is a little weird to me. But, hey, I’ll go with it! Part of it is that I just love this green print. I’m pretty sure it’s Thimbleberries, but I don’t have a selvedge to confirm that.

I did some calculations, and determined that if I continue to make 2 blocks a week, all of the blocks will be done in 31 weeks. Wow!!! That’s less than a year! It’s almost too difficult to fathom. I’d better start getting these blocks put together.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we'll be done before the end of the year. Of course then comes the putting together and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear that means I really need to catch up! I like this block as well. It kind of reminds me of old console game art for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I like it too! Wouldn't that be great to get them all done before the end of the year. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete