Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: K-4

Dear Jane block K-4Block number/name: K-4 “Thea’s Turn”

Date completed: December 21, 2008

Number of pieces: 21

Notes on block: I went a little crazy on this one. Not only did I fussy cut all of the green pieces, but I also took the time to do a bit of re-drafting and added the white bars onto the outside edges of the inner green triangles, just as Jane Stickle did in her block. I really liked how that looked so I felt the need to replicate it. This may be one of my favorite blocks thus far.

Snow continues to fall outside. At this point, we’ve got probably about 10”-12” of accumulation. My poor little car is buried! On the bright side, the Boy did get a little time outside in the snow the other day (but not too long, since we don’t really have any winter snow clothes).

Boy in snow

No comments:

Post a Comment