Monday, November 2, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: E-11

Jane Stickle block E-11Block number/name: E-11 “Wagon Wheel”

Date completed: October 30, 2009

Number of pieces: 3

Notes on block: This was a fun block to do. I completed it using reverse appliqué throughout and finished it more quickly than I expected. It has such a neat look to it.

Next weekend I'm attending my first-ever quilt retreat! I’m wondering if I should bring along some handwork in addition to all of my machine projects. I mean, there could come a point where I need a machine break, right? If so, it would be a great opportunity to start piecing some of my blocks together.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is one beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! Have fun on your retreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin, I don't exactly find the words to describe HOW BEAUTIFUL and neat your block is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your retreat. Yes, bring both because of the mood you might be in.

    ReplyDelete