Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: K-12

Dear Jane block K-12Block number/name: K-12 “Doris’s Dilemma”

Date completed: August 18, 2008

Number of pieces: 11

Notes on block: Anina was very kind. To get us all back in the swing of things after the break, she picked out an easy block for us. Stitched as I watched the Olympics, this one took a lot longer than it normally would have. I continually had to pause during my stitching to look up and check out the goings-on (gymnastics and diving are particularly diverting). Despite the distractions, I think the block turned out really well. The green flower fabric was from the recent Dear Baby Jane green swap. I love how many tones and shades of green it has.

4 comments:

  1. I love that fabric. It looks so cute in the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric too. the blook looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blocks are looking great Robine. I know what you mean about the Olympics - so distracting, but so fun to watch. One of life's pleasures to sit down after dinner with a cup of tea, a DJ block & sport on the tele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! You are doing so great & your blocks look phenomenal! I love that you are journaling about each block, it makes each one even more special & unique! :)

    ReplyDelete