Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jane Stickle Quilt: TR-7, RS-5, & TR-11

Jane Stickle block TR-7Block number/name: TR-7 “Norway’s Fjord”

Date completed: December 30, 2010

Number of pieces: 22

Notes on block: It has been quite awhile since I worked on this project. The last block I worked on was finished on November 9. But I think the break must have been good for me, because it feels so awesome to have completed a block! And this was a fun one to work on too. I really love this fabric and the block design.

Only two triangles to go!

One of my goals in the New Year is going to be getting this quilt top together.



Jane Stickle block RS-5Block number/name: RS-5 “Geisha Girl”

Date completed: December 31, 2010

Number of pieces: 27

Notes on block: As I worked on this block, all I could think about was that this is the second-to-last block. And then the blocks will be done. DONE. And it feels a little weird. Exciting! But weird.




Jane Stickle block TR-11Block number/name: TR-11 “Phoenix”

Date completed: December 31, 2010

Number of pieces: 23

Notes on block: The last block!!! I was so excited after finishing RS-5, I had to go on and complete this one too. And even though I finished it at 2 A.M., I’m counting it done in 2010!

All the blocks are Done. I can hardly believe it. Now comes the task of putting them all together. Exciting!!! And what a cool way to start the New Year.

Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations!

    I look forward to seeing them all together but I am sure you are wanting to see that more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic achievement - congratulations! I've enjoyed seeing your progress and notes with each block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats!!! That is a very big accomplishment and you should be very proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!
    Isn't it exciting to be "almost" done?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great triangles Robin! You are going to have one beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those blocks are great. Congrats on getting them all done. Can't wait to see it together because I love all your green fabrics.

    ReplyDelete