I'm continuing to make progress on putting my Stickle blocks together. I've assembled a few more chunks o' Jane:
G-10 to J-13
K-7 to M-9
K-4 to M-6
There was some seam ripping involved in these after I accidentally added bottom borders to all of the M blocks. I realized after they were complete that in order for the triangle borders to fit, there can only be a 1/4" border on the outside edges of the center. And since my plan is to do those outside borders as long solid strips, the wider pieced ones had to go. At least I figured it out before I got everything together.
I'm nearly ready to assemble the center! (And trepidation grows as I try to psyche myself up for the triangle borders... bias edges, here I come!)