- 7 quilts
- 5 flannel blankets
- 28 pillowcases
- 2 Halloween costumes
- 6 aprons
- 1 crayon wallet
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 set of curtains
- 1 stocking
- 1 mug rug
- 1 fabric basket
- 1 diaper bag
- 1 diaper clutch
- 63 Jane Stickle blocks (and now all 225 complete!)
- A whole bunch of miscellaneous blocks for BOMs, quilt alongs, and bees
- 1 baby boy!!! (There he is at 6 months old with his big brother!)
In terms of goals, I set four for myself in 2010. How'd I do?
- Use more fabric than I buy.-- Hmmm... close! But not quite. Final tally:
Fabric Stats 2010:
Fabric In: 136.955 yds
Fabric Used: 116.292 yds
- Make and donate some quilts for charity.-- I was able to make and donate 2 quilts this year.
- Finish some UFOS.-- Technically, I would call this one a no. Though at least I finished something!
- Take better care of me.-- In terms of getting more sleep and exercising, this one is definitely a fail. But, I also have a new baby. So I'm not feeling too bad about this one.
And now for some goals for 2011:
- Use more fabric than I buy.-- I was so close in 2010. This year, I can do it! For reals!
- Finish at least one UFO-- My guild is having a UFO challenge this year that will hopefully help me in making this happen.
- Put together my Jane Stickle top.
- Have fun with being creative and making stuff!-- Just because I need to remind myself to do that sometimes.
Here's to a happy and productive 2011!