Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: H-3

Jane Stickle block H-3Block number/name: H-3 “Berry Baskets”

Date completed: November 23, 2009

Number of pieces: 28

Notes on block: Is it even possible? I am caught up with That Quilt! For today, at least.

I’m not sure what it was about this block, but it felt as if it took a long time to put it together. Maybe it was because I’m just not diggin’ the design. Or maybe it was because I had to unsew the center three times in trying to get the points to meet. Or it could be because I tried to make it more like the original and used a variation with additional bars in the flying geese at the top and bottom of the block. Possibly all of the above. But, it’s done!

Progress as of 11/24/2009:

my Jane Stickle quilt progress, 11-24-2009

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!
    Your progress looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great achievement! I'm happy with you;)) I'm more and more behind... I'm little bit ashamed of it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see this quilt when it is done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I love all three blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's done!
    I like it!
    Move on!

    LOL!!!

    WOW! I love the progress you are making. Thanks for putting up the design wall.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete