Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: L-12

Jane Stickle block L-12Block number/name: L-12 “Sally’s Pride”

Date completed: October 8, 2010

Number of pieces: 27

Notes on block: I can’t believe I did as well as I did with those triangles! They are itty-bitty.

I feel like I’m on a little bit of a roll with my Stickle blocks lately. I think the excitement of getting to the final blocks is really driving me to get them done. But Halloween is ever-looming, and I really need to start on those costumes. So I may have to take a break for a bit as these blocks are way too distracting.

7 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic!

    I really look forward to seeing those costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your quilt and the green color scheme. We are following your progress on all of your blocks! Also, we linked our readers to your site in our recent article on Dear Jane. Thanks for the inspiration ! (http://quiltinspiration.blogspot.com/2010/10/crazy-about-jane-nearly-insane-and-just.html).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, you did very well with the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks great and I can understand the excitement! What are the boys going as for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo! I'm trying to do those triangles right now. My block is pieced, but struggling with those little buggers! Already pulled a mangled one off. Your completed one is inspiring me to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete