Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: J-3

Jane Stickle block J-3Block number/name: J-3 “Rick’s Volleyball Net”

Date completed: June 8, 2009

Number of pieces: 14

Notes on block: This is such a pretty block! It is just a striking design. However, making it was not at all pretty for me. Ugh! I didn’t pay close enough attention to Anina’s instructions, and I ended up having to do the center section (with all the appliqué) twice. Thankfully, I got it right the second time around.

As of today, I am four blocks behind. WoW has just been consuming my evenings (level 50 now!). My goal this week is to try and take some time each night to just sit down and do a little stitching. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get caught back up in the next week or two and still get some game time in too. (You know, have my cake and eat it too?) We’ll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. It is a pretty block! I enjoyed making that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!

    You can do it, just don't stress out. That will take the fun out of it.

    ReplyDelete