Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: F-8

Jane Stickle block F-8Block number/name: F-8 “Church Window”

Date completed: May 28, 2010

Number of pieces: 37

Notes on block: I’m not in love with this block. I’m not sure if it is the fabric I chose or maybe those funky parallelograms in the outside border that just look funky to me. But it is done, and that alone is enough to make me happy.

As I was stitching this one, Keith commented that this must be the most complicated block ever because it was taking so long. I found that rather amusing as it is so not true! I suspect it was because he was holding the baby in his arms the entire time I stitched, making it seem that much longer. :)

5 comments:

  1. lol, that was pretty funny! A least you got it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep . . . still laughing :-) It's funny how "long" it can be for the guys, especially if the baby's crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a weirdly unbalanced block.
    Maybe it is the fabric too. Is it more aqua than green?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the parallelograms - there's something a bit odd about them!

    ReplyDelete