Monday, April 20, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: A-11

Jane Stickle block A-11Block number/name: A-11 “Pebble’s Protest”

Date completed: April 19, 2009

Number of pieces: 37

Notes on block: What is with the blocks in row A? So many of them just have a ton of pieces! I’m glad I didn’t just start with this row first, or I doubt I would have ever gotten anywhere in this quilt. This block was pretty challenging for me and it is far from perfect. I also wish I had done more fussy cutting so that one could see more of the nifty starbursts in the fabric. (The fabulous fabric was from the amazing Anina!) But, at least it is finished. Phew!

5 comments:

  1. Your quick! It look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really cool with the stars on the fabric displayed so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I was not ready for set in seams today so... I cleaned my sewing room to enable procrastinating on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I need to learn to hand piece, your blocks are perfect.

    ReplyDelete