Monday, August 23, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: G-13

Jane Stickle block G-13Block number/name: G-13 “Molly’s Muffins”

Date completed: August 20, 2010

Number of pieces: 13

Notes on block: I’ve been struggling with motivation—not just with this project, but with all of them. This block took me nearly 3 weeks to finish. Usually when I finish a block, I’m chompin’ at the bit to start the next one. However I’m just not feeling it this time. So I guess I’m taking a little mini-break. Maybe I’ll be able to get motivated and make some progress on another project?

One thing I love about this block is the fabric. It is from one of my Snip.Sew.Send. friends, Lula Dahl. So pretty!

3 comments:

  1. I agree it is very pretty! I understand taking a break, lol, I am still on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are not bad. Sometimes they can be long and sometimes short. I have been working on a triangle (just one) for the last week or so.

    I agree that fabric is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that fabric too and sometimes we just need to take a break. If it is not fun that is when you need to take a break and when you come back it will be exciting again.

    ReplyDelete