Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: K-3

Jane Stickle block K-3Block number/name: K-3 “Seven Sisters”

Date completed: May 12, 2010

Number of pieces: 29

Notes on block: This nice simple block was perfect for my sleep-deprived self. Stitching is definitely not fast for me lately as a certain little one demands to eat pretty often. But it is nice to actually be able to take a little time to do it, even if it is just in small pockets of time.

Also-- many thank yous for all of your wonderful baby well-wishes! I'm sorry I didn't respond to all of them (I'm afraid we were a little overwhelmed there for a bit!), but they really meant a lot to me. Y'all are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am suprised you are making anything this soon! I hope you have plenty of friends to come by and take over so you can get a nap.

    ReplyDelete