Friday, September 24, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: BR-7

Jane Stickle block BR-7Block number/name: BR-7 “Cheryl’s Clown”

Date completed: September 22, 2010

Number of pieces: 25

Notes on block: It is fall premiere week on television. So last night we sat down and watched some shows, which meant I had to have something to stitch while we watched. This block was kind of a funky one. I pieced all of it but for the top right and left edges of the center triangle—those I appliquéd onto the chevron-shaped green section in the center. Frankly, I’m surprised it actually turned out as well as it did, and nice and flat to boot. I’m thinking more TV means more stitching tonight!

I just realize it has been awhile since I've mentioned my Little Bear. He is doing awesomely well! He's growing like a weed, has started to sleep on a schedule (though he is still waking up more than I'd like at night), and is a super happy little boy. Behold the cuteness:

Little Bear, 4 months old
I can hardly believe that he is nearly 5 months old now. It is going by too fast. Seriously, way too fast.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! and getting so big!! I love the block, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to hug and smell him. YUMMMMMMY!!!! He is adorable!!!! Just too delicious for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't nice and flat a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Both the block and especially the boy. 5 months! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I just want to reach through and hug him!

    ReplyDelete