Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: I-12

Jane Stickle block I-12Block number/name: I-12 “Fred’s Square Fair”

Date completed: July 7, 2009

Number of pieces: 41

Notes on block: It’s been Stickle-a-rama ‘round here lately! But, I am officially up to date now with my blocks. Woo hoo! It feels really good to be ready for the new block being posted tomorrow on That Quilt.

loot from Pacific Fabrics pajama partySo I was feeling kind of like my pile o’ green fabric was dwindling. But, thanks to a few great friends, and some recent shopping expeditions, I have lots of fresh, happy greens in the pile. Yay! The green I used for this block was one of the ones I purchased a couple of weeks ago from Pacific Fabrics. They were having a pajama party. If you wore your pajamas, you got a 20% discount! So put on my pj pants and picked up a few greens (and some grey… I’m thinking I’ll use that with my scrappy nine-patches).

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have some greens to work with. Congratulations on being caught up.
    I'm totally out of fabric. It's definitely shopping time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripe with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this block. Congrats on getting caught up. I wish I could get caught up on my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really worked the stripes in nicely here, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome green choices ... it's amazing just how much green fabric you've been able to find! :) have you tried laying the blocks out around each other yet???

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stripes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete