Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Baby Jane: L-1

Dear Jane block L-1Block number/name: L-1 “Widow’s Pane”

Date completed: January 19, 2009

Number of pieces: 22

Notes on block: I completed this block last night while watching television. It was a nice quiet evening of stitching—just lovely.

Today saw the inauguration of the United States’ 44th president, Barack Obama. The feelings of hope and excitement are near palpable. It will be interesting to see the changes and progress in the years ahead. I’m feeling pretty hopeful right now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Robin!!!
    You are just so special! You are sooooo talented....I only hope to be half of that someday!!

    I just wanted to send you some love!! I also wanted to tell you that I am so very lucky to have you as my sister!!

    By the way...I still think that all of you should meet me in NZ!!!

    Your block is beautiful!!

    Give kisses to the humans and the kitties too!! I hope to chat wiht you on Logan's bday!! -Megan, the one who relaxes!!
    Wish you were here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I can't get over how many pieces are in the blocks. I think I am going to count some blocks I make and see how many pieces they have. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete