Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: BR-5

Jane Stickle block BR-5Block number/name: BR-5 “Gay’s Glory”

Date completed: January 1, 2010

Number of pieces: 41

Notes on block: My husband is out of town tonight visiting friends. I miss him, but his absence did allow me to watch some guilty-pleasure television that I can’t really watch with him (Gossip Girl!) and I got to sit down and do a little stitching while doing it. All-in-all, I think we probably both had good evenings.

This block wasn’t difficult, but it did take four episodes of Gossip Girl (plus part of a Top Chef) to finish it. So it was time-consuming. But it was worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I love to have a night or two to myself every so often.
    Glad you had fun.
    Love the block.
    New blocks are starting this week, so get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this one did take a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth the time, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds likes a perfect evening. Beautiful block! I think a have a little piece of that green fabric. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete