Friday, September 26, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: RS-9

Dear Jane block RS-9Block number/name: RS-9 “Danish Delight”

Date completed: September 24, 2008

Number of pieces: 23

Notes on block: Smooth as butta! It is nice when everything goes smoothly in a block. This one was not fast, but it was steady and I think is the best triangle I've managed so far (though I've only done 5, so I guess that's not really saying much). I tried to do a few fussy cuts, but patience was failing me and so I managed butterflies in some, but not all, of the pieces. I love the look of fussy cuts, but some days I just want to cut out the dang fabric and be done with it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely block! I love all your greens and whites. They always bring to mind snow covered pine trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world do you complete so many things? Lovely block! :)

    ReplyDelete