Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: L-7

Dear Jane block L-7Block number/name: L-7 “Town Square”

Date completed: December 19, 2008

Number of pieces: 17

Notes on block: I feel like such a cheater! I couldn’t help myself though. I had to skip ahead and do this block, despite the fact that it has not been posted on the Dear Baby Jane blog. I had this little square of fabric, about 4 inches square, that I just loved. But I was also very scared that I would accidentally lose it (if you saw my quilting room, you would understand why I was worried). For a long time, I kept it safe in the pages of my Dear Jane book. But then it fell out. Thankfully, I found the little piece, but decided then and there that I needed to use it now. Having such a small amount of fabric really limited my block choices. This one worked out perfectly, virtually using about every scrap of this piece of fabric.

Now I really need to get focused and catch up with the Dear Baby Jane blog. Only one block behind now!

No comments:

Post a Comment