Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas... slightly delayed

Christmas Day was a very laid-back affair for us this year. It was just Keith, the Boy, and I. The snow prevented anyone else from joining us. Not only that, but (procrastinators that we are) it also prevented us from completing holiday shopping for each other. Fortunately, we thought ahead for the Boy:

a boy and his train set
He really seems to love his new Thomas the Tank Engine train set. We gave him the basic figure-8 set. His favorite thing to do is sit in the center and push Thomas up, over, and back down the bridge. It's a lot of fun to watch him at work.

Since we couldn't gather the families together on the actual day, we're going to be getting together tomorrow for belated holiday feasting, gift-giving, and fun. This means I haven't actually given any of my handmade gifts as of yet and so I can't really share pictures (I don't think any of them read this blog, but I'm just not sure).

Also, I did manage to get my much-coveted Santa picture:

Santa picture 2008
And he's even smiling! Yay!

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Aww he looks so precious :) Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete