Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: C-13

Jane Stickle block C-13Block number/name: C-13 “Lakota Sioux”

Date completed: May 16, 2009

Number of pieces: 25

Notes on block: Rows A, B, and C are complete! Woo hoo! Now I just need to get all the blocks stitched together. It’s weird that sometimes I don’t really realize how tiny the parts are until after the block is complete. Those triangles are itty-bitty!

And since I'm at the half-way point, here's a picture of my progress thus far:

my Jane Stickle progress, 5-17-2009

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I did this block today too. Can you believe we are half way done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking beautiful! Make sure you take a picture when you sew all the blocks together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I feel I get a bit impatient now that I get closer to the 100 center block mark. My triangels are behind scedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Coming along just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Your green quilt is going to be SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you go! You should be very proud. That is going to be one beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm impressed. That quilt is going to look fantastic when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous and congratulations half-way point. I reached it few days ago too;)))

    ReplyDelete