Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jane Stickle Quilt: G-6

Jane Stickle block G-6Block number/name: G-6 “Papa’s Star”

Date completed: February 6, 2010

Number of pieces: 31

Notes on block: This was a toughie. I really wasn’t sure how to go about it, so I just started in the middle and worked my way outward, worrying the entire time that pieces weren’t fitting together correctly. I guess that’s how they were supposed to work, because I ended up with a 5” square block. Frankly, I’m still a little confused as to how that even happened. But I’ll take it!

6 comments:

  1. For how small this is your points came out really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I love the combination of the 5 and 6 pointed stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how perfect that tiny star is! Good for you. How did you go about it? Paper piecing or individual pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one tiny star. I love that block.

    ReplyDelete