Thursday, February 18, 2010

Greenpiece: Pieced block 5

Tonight was the Moda Greenpiece meeting at my local quilt shop. And I finished the last of my blocks for the month just in time. Woo hoo!

Pieced block 5:

Moda Greenpiece pieced block number 5
Not my best piecing, but they're done (and are close enough to the right size).

This is the first evening meeting I've attended and I had a great time. It was more intimate than the daytime meeting I attended last month. Having fewer ladies there meant that we really got to chat a little, and that was a lot of fun for this cooped-up toddler mama! There was some discussion of techniques, some show-and-tell, and some laughter. It was a great time and I really hope I can make it to another meeting soon.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad the cooped-up toddler mama had fun! It is amazing to me how just changing the colors can change a block so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realize it was the same block until I read Zonnah's comment. You are working fast on these and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you are able to do that. I think blocks turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Isn't it fun to get together with quilters? My guild has a weekend retreat twice a year and it's a BLAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good you could get out and talk to some adults. Glad you enjoyed your self and great blocks.

    ReplyDelete