Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: D-12

Jane Stickle block D-12Block number/name: D-12 “Crossed Swords”

Date completed: November 1, 2009

Number of pieces: 19

Notes on block: For some reason, I really thought this block would be more difficult than it was. (Hmm...I'm starting to feel like I say that a lot!) But it went together very easily (appliquéing the corners instead of setting them in probably helped too). I worked on this block while watching the Will Ferrell movie, Land of the Lost. It was fun, in a very silly, campy kind of way. But I’m glad I had this block to work on while watching it.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I need to get out more. I never heard of that movie :) Your block turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this block really pops. Like it.

    ReplyDelete