Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: RS-4

Jane Stickle block RS-4Block number/name: RS-4 “Dutch Apron”

Date completed: February 2, 2009

Number of pieces: 15

Notes on block: As soon as I saw this block appear on the That Quilt blog, I knew exactly what fabric I wanted to use. That’s pretty rare! Typically, I spend much time thumbing through the green stash trying to decide on the perfect fabric. For me, choosing fabric is one of the best parts of making any block. It’s all about potential, vision, and creativity and the options are completely open. It can be so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love it. I really want to start mine but won't have the time for a little bit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours went a tad better than mine! I'd say the hardest part for me is picking the fabric. You're blessed to have that talent. Looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great block. Very nice piecing. I have a hard time picking fabric too. I wish I could figure out what I am afraid of.

    ReplyDelete