Monday, May 4, 2009

Jane Stickle Quilt: A-13

Jane Stickle block A-13Block number/name: A-13 “Starlight - Starbright”

Date completed: May 3, 2009

Number of pieces: 21

Notes on block: Considering all of the inset seams, this block came together super smoothly for me. It always feels so good when that happens! And this block completes Row A!!! Now I really need to get off my duff and start putting some sections together, I think.

In other news, both Keith and I have rediscovered the World of Warcraft. I have a bad feeling that this is going to kind of cut into my stitching time. Hopefully, I can balance the two and not get completely sucked into WoW (as has happened in the past). At the same time, I’ve been so focused on my quilting lately, it’s kind of fun to be doing something a little different.

3 comments:

  1. Ah!!! Keith sucked you back in! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....we are thinking of deactivating. What server are you guys on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaack! Run away from WOW now! It will suck up huge amounts of time. LOL. Nice block!

    ReplyDelete