Monday, July 9, 2012

One Thing, One Week Challenge: Catch-up edition

This last week, Amy at Amy's Creative Side hosted another One Thing, One Week Challenge, and I decided to take the plunge and commit.

One Thing, One Week Challenge button

This time, my goal was to catch up on my Adventures of Harrington & Hannah block-of-the-month.

Adventures of Harrington and Hannah button

I needed to finish April, and then complete May and June. That worked out to about 2.25 blocks (because April was all done but for the sashing). And I did it!

April:

Harrington & Hannah, April block

May:

Harrington & Hannah, May block

June:

Harrington & Hannah, June block

I really wanted to be caught up before the next block is posted, so this challenge came at a really good time. And I love that I've finally been feelin' the handwork again lately. Woo!

If you have the chance, check out some of the other inspiring challenge finishes for the week over at Amy's Creative Side!

4 comments: