Saturday, February 5, 2011

Style Stitches Monthly Bag Challenge 2011: February's Bag


For this month's Style Stitches Monthly Bag Challenge, we're making the second bag in Amy Butler's book, the Everyday Shopper.

Once again, I've shopped my stash for fabrics:

farbics for my Everyday Shopper bag
I picked these up a couple of years ago, intending to make a different Amy Butler bag (the Weekender). Since I have yet to get around to doing that, I figure using them for an alternative AB design is okay. I think they'll make for a fun book bag!

4 comments:

  1. That's the perfect fabric for a Mom of boys! I can't wait to see your bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will make a very fun book bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that robot fabric!! I haven't seen it before. It's going to make a great bag.

    ReplyDelete