Friday, May 1, 2015

Mint Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler blocks

I finished these a little while ago, but wanted to share them on here (for completeness, I guess?). Here are the final blocks of the Sea Breeze Quilts "Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler" quilt along:

Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler, block 11

Block 11

Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler, block 12

Block 12

Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler, potential layout of all twelve blocks

Here I've laid all twelve blocks out in what I'm thinking might be my final layout. I've set them aside for now. I need some time to think about how I want to sash them and finish it all (though I am leaning toward the suggested option as I do like the stars).

Many thanks to Kate at Life in Pieces for the inspiration for this project's new moniker! Green and brown and white? "Mint Chocolate Marshmallow" is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment