Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stitchin' along...

It seems that blogging has again fallen by the wayside for me. But I have been busy! One thing I've been focusing on is keeping up with Wild Olive's Autumn Stitching Club.


I'm really enjoying the happy little stitcheries that arrive in my inbox each week.

Autumn Stitching Club in progress

I've even managed to hexify most of them so that they are ready for the next stage of the project.

Autumn Stitching Club, look at that cute little loaf of bread!

The project is designed to become a cushion cover, but I'm definitely leaning more toward a wallhanging right now.

Autumn Stitching Club, laid out in a pretty fashion

The cuteness is nearly too much. Nearly. But I am definitely having fun!

Speaking of autumn...

Pumpkin patch boys, 2013

Last weekend we made a fun trip the pumpkin patch. It is hard to believe that Halloween is next week. I gotta get crackin' on those costumes!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! They look great. I can't believe how big those boys are getting! WOW!

    ReplyDelete