Saturday, September 7, 2013

September goals

Nothing But UFOs in 2013 button

Another month, another set of goals for Carrie P.'s Nothing but UFOs Challenge!

  1. School bag for Little Bear:

    materials for Little Bear's bag

    It is cut and ready to be sewn. Preschool starts on Monday for Little Bear, so this project is top priority!

  2. Harrington & Hannah:

    completed Harrington and Hannah blocks

    All the blocks are complete (yay!). Now it is time to put them all together, add borders, and get a backing made. It would be a bonus if I could get it basted too... we'll see.

  3. Spring Mystery Quilt:

    Spring Mystery Quilt completed top

    This one needs to be basted and quilted.

Frankly, this month's calendar already looks insane, so I'm not sure how productive I'll be. But I am still feeling the pull of my UFOs and really want to keep progressing as much as I can while the motivation is still there. And I'm actually starting to feel like it might be time to get going on something new too, just to mix it up.

1 comment: