Doh!!! I've been so good and careful up to this point. But, alas, I finally goofed big on this one.
The finished block is supposed to be 12" x 14". And that's what I cut it to. And about 5 seconds after I trimmed the second side, I realized that the block's unfinished size should be 12.5" x 14.5". Sigh. Fortunately, I kept my scraps along the way for this BOM, and was able to find some extra to piece at the top and side. I think the top won't even be noticeable after quilting. The side on the other hand... I'm hoping that it just will kind of fit in with the sort of scrappy background feel of the quilt. I'm thinking that when I complete the block in the opposite corner, I'll add a strip on its outside edge for balance. We'll see.
Other than that-- Yay! I finished another block in my Autumn House quilt! This one is titled, "A Crow Came to Visit!"