Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keeping busy

I've been having a lot of fun following my mojo! Now that I can breathe again (thank you antibiotics!!!), I'm actually doing some stuffs. I'm still working on the binding of the wedding quilt (finally in the home stretch on that), but I've also started working on a couple of UFOs.

quilting progress on my Eden baby quilt

Around Christmastime, I put together a cute little baby quilt top. Today, I started in on the quilting. It is small, so it should go pretty quickly.

I also have plans to quilt up my Fall Mystery Quilt top. I finally put together a back and got it basted the other night.

Fall Mystery Quilt basted and ready for quilting

I just realized that I never even showed the finished top. Now the mystery is revealed! Working on the new Spring Mystery Quilt is definitely motivating me to get this one finished.

Lastly, I've been shopping the stash and choosing fabrics to make a new bag.

gathering materials for a new project

Not sure when this will actually get made, but I'm happily planning away and gathering materials.

Go, mojo, go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo on getting your Mojo back. Mystery quilt looks great. I look forward to seeing the new one come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric you got for your new bag! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete