Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Works(!) in progress

That's right-- works is plural! I actually focused myself and got busy on two projects this weekend.

quilts in progress-- wedding quilt and baby quilt

The first is the baby quilt I shared with you last week. It is now fully quilted and bound and is awaiting the label. I'm torn between just doing a generic label that will allow me to present the quilt now, or waiting until baby is born so I can do a personalized one... any thoughts?

The second work in progress is the wedding quilt I started quilting in January. I finally quilted the inner and outer borders and have attached the binding. Woo!!! I plan on finishing the binding with handstitching, so it not quite complete but shouldn't take too long. I am excited to have some simple handwork to do in the evening.

So, the plan for this week: work on that binding, get going on clue #1 in the Spring Mystery Quilt, and stay in hot pursuit of my crafty mojo! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would probably wait until the baby is born especially since you are taking the time to make the quilt and not just buy something from the store.
    I thought I was on the wrong blog at first because your profile picture came up first. Great new look!

    ReplyDelete