Friday, January 6, 2012

This week in the quilt mines...

There was a lot of cutting and a even a little bit of sewing as I started in on quarter-square triangles for the sashing in my Hop to It quilt.

working at the machine on my Hop to It sashing

I got my glue on making some fun nametags for a quilt guild event.

a pile of fancy Diva nametags

And I even dug out the grandmother's flower garden and built a little more of the path (with kitty in my lap!).

doing some hand stitching on my grandmother's flower garden project

Variety is the spice of life!

5 comments:

  1. And Hop it will gorgeous!!! Have a varietyful weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your "Hop to It". It is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I so admire quilters! Cutting, then sewing all those tiny little pieces together. Adorable name tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. busy week. lots of fun stuff you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I ever told you how I like what you call your sewing room :)
    I had no idea you were making a flower garden....So I had to look at your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete