Saturday, December 19, 2015

The perfect gift

The Noodlehead Gathered Clutch must be my idea of the perfect gift because I just keep making 'em! They are quick, easy, practical and cute, and I never get tired of making them. What's not to love?

Noodlehead Gathered Clutch, front view

These are for the boys' teachers.

Noodlehead Gathered Clutch, inside view of pink-green

Bright pink and bright green are Little Bear's Kindergarten teacher's favorite colors. I dug deep in the stash to find this perfect fabric from Michael Miller with bright green and pink stripes. It was meant to be!

Noodlehead Gathered Clutch, inside view of blue

Big Bear's teacher has a passion for math and science, so this print from Timeless Treasures seemed like a great fit. And I figured one can't go wrong with blue accents.

Noodlehead Gathered Clutch, back view

It has been awhile since I've made any of these and I forgot the topstitching on either side of the zipper-- fortunately, it is not a critical mistake. Phew! But other than that, they went together beautifully. And I finished the gifts off by including a gift card to a favorite restaurant. These ladies definitely deserve a couple of glasses of wine nice meal. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I've been meaning to make one of these for a long time. I even had fabric picked out once but it was stolen for another project. Every time you show one, I want to make it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally give it a go! They really are quick to put together and are really practical, too! I use the one I made for me quite often. I should probably make another one... :P

      Delete