Thursday, March 20, 2008

I can't be stopped!

As if I need another craft. But when I saw C's holiday scrapbook that she created for her son, I decided that I have to have one too. It's just a little 8" by 8" book designed to feature Santa pictures and Christmas lists or other miscellaneous memories. So, essentially, for each year there's Santa picture on one page and a facing page to place a wish list or whatever. She built it so that the pages are all designed and ready to go—get picture/list, stick on page, you're set.

Since the boy's Santa picture from this last Christmas (his first) is still just kind of sitting out, leaning against a frame (not even in one), the idea of having a permanent home to keep and display it really appealed to me. But I don't know how to scrapbook. Scrapbooking is a great, mysterious thing. C graciously has offered to guide me and some of the other moms in my PEPS group in creating our own Christmas scrapbook. She sent a supply list today, and I couldn't wait to procure the necessary stuffs (especially since JoAnn's is having a sale right now):

holiday scrapbooking paraphanalia
So, sometime in the next few weeks we're all going to get together at C's and do this thing. And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment