This week I cut and sewed up 19 pillowcases for donation to ConKerr Cancer. I'm feeling good! It is a great cause, there was some solid stash reduction (20+ yards!), and I feel like I accomplished something. All that is left to do is wash, iron and package them up in quart-size ziploc bags so they're good to go before I take them to the next quilt guild meeting for donation.
I also got that baby quilt all done excepting the label which I can't do until baby's name is announced. But it is prettily folded up and ready to go-- so I'll be ready when baby arrives.
Now to decide what to work on next...