Here's what I changed from muslin #2:
- Kept the version 2 bodice as is (with the FBA from version 1 and the added length from version 2) except I tried spreading out the underbust gathers more.
- Went back to the original band (the one I used in the first muslin).
- Pleated the skirt instead of doing gathers.
- The pleats in the skirt. I'm not sure which direction my pleats should be going... in toward the center or out away from the center? And should they be closer to the center?
- I wish the band was a little smoother below my bust. But there are also ties that will be added at the side seams in line with the band which I think will mitigate the wrinkles there.
In fact, I'm actually feeling like I can take this version and move on to my actual fabric. Woo hoo!!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to get to that this weekend. I'm really excited!