Firstly, I got caught up on my Dear Baby Jane blocks, fixing K-7 and completing C-3. On the downside, I keep thinking about C-3 and its wonkiness. At first, I was determined to keep it as is, trying to convince myself that it had character (rather than just plain wonkiness). But I keep
Then, I got my homework done for the Reversible Embroidered Quilt. (Hmm... I really do need to think of a better name for it.) It is now complete but for binding (which I'll be learning how to do in class on Wednesday) and label. I've attempted to show the quilt's reversible nature by showing the front and back in this picture:
Finally, I got Fairy Flight basted and quilted. Huzzah! All that's left now is the binding (which I've begun) and the label (which I'm thinking I'll wait until baby is born and named before making). Hopefully, I'll finish the binding this week so I can share some pictures.
Tonight is more freelance work. But I'm hoping to at least start on the latest Dear Baby Jane block, B-2. Though Anina has provided some excellent guidance on this one, I'm still feeling intimidated at the prospect of handpiecing it. In fact, at the moment I'm trying hard to remember why it is I decided to handpiece this quilt. :)