Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mail fun!

mail fun 4-26-2008Today was an excellent mail day! I got my package of fabrics from my first-ever swap (woo-hoo!), and it included many fabrics that will definitely make it into my green-and-white Dear Jane quilt. (Many thanks to Anina for organizing it!) I also received the latest issues of Ottobre, Threads, and Cooking Light. Lots of wonderful fuel for my crafty/cooking spirit.

It has been a busy week, thus the dearth of posts. It was focus-on-work week for me. On the bright side, I'm feeling good about where I'm at on my freelance projects. But, I didn't manage to get any real crafty time. I'm even behind in my Dear Jane blocks! But, I'm hoping to catch up tonight...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robine,
    Thanks for checking out my blog, and for reaffirming my choice of colors! I haven't been able to make much progress on it lately, but I hope to get motoring again soon on it and have some progress to share.
    Love your blog!
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Kudos to you for taking on the Dear Jane challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete