Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dear Baby Jane: K-7

Dear Jane block K-7Block number/name: K-7 “Rose of Sharing”

Date completed: April 7, 2008

Number of pieces: 8

Notes on block: This is a pretty block. Anina offered some great guidance on construction, which was very helpful. There was one corner where I didn’t quite get my edges matching up perfectly, but that’s not bothering me too much (certainly not enough to do it over!).

I’m such a slacker though. Earlier today, I declared tonight a work night. Unfortunately, Dear Jane was not the work I was supposed to be doing! It was supposed to be freelance work. But, it was also tax night. And after taxes, milk and cookies with some relaxing appliqué while watching Stardust (I do so enjoy that movie!) really just seemed the more appropriate course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment